U.S. Small Business Administration Accepting Disaster Loan Applications in Utica
New York businesses and residents affected by severe storms and flooding from July 1 through July 24, 2017, can apply for low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Starting today, SBA’s customer service representatives will be available at Union Station at 321 Main St. in Utica to answer questions about the disaster loan program and help individuals complete their applications.
The representatives will be available on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Feb. 20 from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday Feb. 21 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday Feb. 22 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday Feb. 23 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday Feb. 24 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sunday Feb. 25 CLOSED
- Monday Feb. 26 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday Feb. 27. from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.