- OFA Home
- Bill Payer Program
- Caregiver Support
- Chronic Disease Self Management
- Community Assistance Program for Seniors
- Community Living Program
- Elder Abuse Coalition
- Elder Wellness
- Employment (Title V)
- In Home Personal Care
- Information, Referral & Outreach
- Legal Services Program
- Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Long Term Home Health Care Program
- Meals & Nutrition
- Mission Statement
- Oneida County HIPAA
- Placement Assistance Program
- Social Adult Day Care
- Transportation Program
- WRAP-Weatherization & Energy
- 2012 Annual Report
Chronic Disease Self Management
Join Us for FREE!!!
Put Life Back Into Your Life.
Consider a Chronic Disease Self Management Workshop.
- Are you suffering with an ongoing health condition or caring for someone who is?
You’ll get the support you need, find practical ways to deal with pain and
fatigue, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health.
- If you have conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, anxiety, this workshop can help you take charge of your life.
Space is limited, sign up today!
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WORKSHOPS IN YOUR AREA
Call Jessie Orton at the Oneida County Health Dept at 798-5486
Call Donna DeRosa at the Oneida County Office for the Aging at 798-5456