- District Attorney Home
- District Attorney Staff
- FBI DNA Brady Letter
- Noteworthy Cases
- NYS Division of Criminal justice
- NYS District Attorneys Association
- Operation Personal Accountability
- Police Involved Shootings-DA Reports
- Press Releases
- Second Chance Program
- Traffic Reduction Request
- Youth Groups and Activities
- Court List
- SAVIN-NY Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification
Youth Groups and Activities
AYSO: ages 4 ½ - 19, boys and girls
Visit www.soccer.org, or call 1-800-872-2976 for more information.
Boy Scouts Revolutionary Trails Council
Visit www.scouting.org, or call 735-4437 for more information.
Girl Scouts Foothills Council, Inc.
Visit www.girlscouts.org, or call 733-2391 for more information.
Jewish Community Center,
“Sports of all Sorts” for girls and boys ages 4-8
Performance Arts Camp for girls and boys ages 4-18
Summer Camp for girls and boys ages 3-8
Visit www.jccutica.net, or call 733-2343 for more information.
Mohawk Valley Community College’s College for Kids and Teens
- Digital Animation and Game Art 1 and 2
- Swim and Sport Camp
- Creative Engineering
- Be a Theatre Star
- Medical Mania
- Star Wars Stop Motion Film Making
- Minecraft Animators
- Space 9 All Terrain Robot
Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute,
Art classes for girls and boys ages 4-12
Painting/Drawing classes for Teens
Dance for kids and teens
Visit www.mwpai.org, or call 797-0000 for more information.
Visit www.legionbaseball.com, or call 736-4601 for more information.
Spangle Girls Basketball,
Visit http://spanglebasketball.com., or call 335-1013, 339-4893 for more information.
“‘Y’ Girls” Program for girls ages 6-18
Visit www.ywcamv.org, or call Brenda Fudge at 732-2159, ext. 224
Day Camp for girls and boys ages 4-13 offered through the Oneida YMCA, Rome YMCA, and New Hartford YMCA.
Visit www.ymcatrivalley.org, or call your local YMCA for more information:
- Basketball, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, and Swimming Camps for boys and girls.
Visit www.hamilton.edu, or call 859-4271 for more information.
- All American Soccer Camps for boys and girls ages 10-18.
Visit www.summeroncampus.com., or call 859-4756 for more information.
- Leaders for Life- High School Leadership Camp for boys and girls grades 7-12.
Visit www.hamilton.edu, or call Teresa Huggins 525-3296 for more information.
- Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Field Hockey, Football, Volleyball, Softball, and Running camps for boys and girls, children and teens. Visit http://www.utica.edu for more information.
Visit http://www.kidscamps.com, or call Cheri Phillips at 724-2158 for more information.
SUNYIT: Outreach programs for technology education and pre-engineering, and SummerITeens for middle and high school students. Visit
, or call Elizabeth Rossi at 792-7383 for more information.