- Mental Health Home
- Community Services Board and Subcommittees
- Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occuring Disabilities
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Medication Grant
- Meetings, Minutes and Dates
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Developmental Disabilities
- OASAS: Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Oneida County HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Adult and Children Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
- The "New York Model"
- Understanding AOT: Assisted Outpatient Treatment
Understanding Mental Health
Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disabilities
502 Court St
|Milestones is a New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Service Certified accredited facility providing outpatient treatment, which specializes in assisting the recovery efforts of the chemically dependent and mentally ill populations. Our highly trained and experienced staff is comprised of credentialed and licensed health care and behavioral health care professionals. Milestones Medical Director is certified by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).|
Primary diagnosis of alcohol and drug abuse or dependency.
Sliding fee scale. Most major insurance plans are accepted to include Medicaid and Medicare.
Completion of treatment plan goals.
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM|
|Additional Comments/Features of Program|