- Mental Health Home
- Community Services Board and Subcommittees
- Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occuring Disabilities
- Medication Grant
- Developmental Disabilities
- OASAS: Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Oneida County HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Adult Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
- Children & Youth Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
Understanding AOT: Assisted Outpatient Treatment
The Oneida County Department of Mental Health is responsible for planning and coordinating services for people with developmental disabilities and their families. Through a collaboration of voluntary agencies, individuals and their family members, and state and local government, the focus is put on a service system that addresses individual choice.
Oneida County hosts a comprehensive array of residential opportunities, day and employment opportunities, and individualized services in the home and the community. Our extensive service options have assisted many individuals to remain active and productive members of our community.
Services to people with developmental disabilities continually adapt to changing needs. The Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations for new services or changes to existing services.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Development Disabilities Subcommittee please call our office at 315-768-3660 and provide your contact information.