- Mental Health Home
- Community Services Board and Subcommittees
- Directory of Alcoholism, Substance Abuse and Co-Occuring Disabilities
- Medication Grant
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Developmental Disabilities
- OASAS: Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Oneida County HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Adult and Children Mental Health Services: SPOA/A: Single Point of Access/Accountability
Understanding AOT: Assisted Outpatient Treatment
The Oneida County Department of Mental Health is responsible for planning and coordinating services for people with developmental disabilities and their families. Through a collaboration of voluntary agencies, individuals and their family members, and state and local government, the focus is put on a service system that addresses individual choice.
Oneida County hosts a comprehensive array of residential opportunities, day and employment opportunities, and individualized services in the home and the community. Our extensive service options have assisted many individuals to remain active and productive members of our community.
Services to people with developmental disabilities continually adapt to changing needs. The Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee is responsible for reviewing and making recommendations for new services or changes to existing services.
Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee
The Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee meets the 2nd Thursday of every other month.
Contact the Department at 768-3660 for more information.