- Office of Pistol Permit Licensing Home
- NYSP Recertification Process
Opt Out - NYS Firearms License Request for Public Records Exemption
This form may be mailed, faxed(731-3430) or hand delivered to the
Pistol Licensing Office, 800 Park Ave, Utica, NY 13501
- 1- Application Information and Instructor List
- 2- Handgun Sale Affidavit For Private Sales
- 3- Instructions for Pistol License Application
- 4- Majority of Licenses Issued are Carry Concealed Restricted
- 5- Notice of Training Requirement
- 6- Transfer from Deceased License Holder
- 7- What you will need to bring to pick up an Application
What you will need to bring to pick up an application
- If a police officer or corrections officer a copy of your weapons qualify card and ID plus driver’s license and $10.00.
- If active military or retired in the last 3 years a copy of your current ID or DD-214 form, your drivers license and $10.00.
- National Guard proof of active service, driver’s license and $10.00.
- Civilian’s non-law enforcement, certificate from the first 8 hours of the NRA Basic pistol class, drivers license and $10.00.
Last Updated 12/11/2015 Created 07/13/2012