Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 18, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Oriskany Falls and Utica. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 17:
- 39 new positive cases, 21,112*total. (Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 460 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 414 total.
- 16 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 15 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 20,238 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at time of this release.
- 460 in mandatory isolation.
- 508 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.