Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Whitesboro and Holland Patent (Pfizer). To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on April 18:
- People with completed vaccine series: 69,511
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 90,787
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 49%
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) fully vaccinated: 37%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on April 18, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 24,164
- Second doses administered: 17,558
- Total administered: 41,722
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 18.
- 18 new positive cases, 21,130 total.
- 445 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 414 total.
- 18 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 17 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,271 positive cases have been resolved.
- 701,172 total negative results.
- 722,302 total tests.
- 445 in mandatory isolation.
- 503 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b