Oneida County COVID-19 Update for August 10, 2020
Posted: August 10, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.:
- 3 new positive cases, 2,123 total.
- 106 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 116 total.
- 10 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 9 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- No patients are hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 3 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care at MVHS.
- 1,901 positive cases have been resolved.
- 79,541 total negative results.
- 81,664 total tests have been conducted.
- 106 in mandatory isolation
- 1,068 in mandatory quarantine
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b