Oneida County COVID-19 Update for August 11, 2020
Posted: August 11, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.:
- 24 new positive cases, 2,147 total.
- 116 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 116 total.
- 8 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 7 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 1 patient is hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 2 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care at MVHS.
- 1,915 positive cases have been resolved.
- 80,711 total negative results.
- 82,858 total tests have been conducted.
- 116 in mandatory isolation
- 1,058 in mandatory quarantine
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b