Oneida County COVID-19 Update for August 12, 2020
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of 12 p.m.
- 3 new positive cases, 2,148* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 1 nursing home resident
- 117 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 116 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 5 MVHS
- 2 Rome Memorial
- 1 patient is hospitalized outside of Oneida County.
- 2 of the patients hospitalized in county are nursing home residents receiving acute care.
- 1 MVHS
- 1 Rome Memorial
- 1,915 positive cases have been resolved.
- 81,534 total negative results.
- 83,682 total tests have been conducted.
- 117 in mandatory isolation
- 1,023 in mandatory quarantine
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Potential Public Exposures
Time of exposure: 12 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
Place of exposure: Sickenberger Lane
Address of exposure: 624 Varick St. Utica, NY
Wore mask: Yes, except when seated, eating and drinking
Symptom Monitoring period: up to 8/14/20