Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Oneida County residents with comorbidities can pre-register for vaccine eligibility here. Pre-registering is used to collect data and assess vaccine demand in the county, and may be drawn from to schedule appointments at the county-operated MVCC and Griffiss vaccination sites, but DOES NOT SECURE AN APPOINTMENT.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 18.
- 43 new positive cases, 19,036* total. *(Upon further investigation, 7 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 772 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 388 total.
- 48 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 41 at MVHS.
- 7 at Rome Health.
- 9 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,876 positive cases have been resolved.
- 512,401 total negative results.
- 531,437 total tests.
- 772 in mandatory isolation.
- 512 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
PLEASE NOTE: As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.