Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 24, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 23.
- 45 new positive cases, 19,248* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 691 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 390 total.
- 39 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 35 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 7 are nursing home residents.
- 3 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,167 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 691 in mandatory isolation.
- 711 in mandatory quarantine.
Video link to today’s update briefing: https://fb.watch/3StDZIKl1e/
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.