Oneida County COVID-19 Update for February 9, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccine numbers will now be released on Mondays and will reflect the totals from the previous week.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Feb. 8.
- 32 new positive cases, 18,628* total (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 1,074 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death (nursing home-related), 366 total.
- 77 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 65 at MVHS.
- 12 at Rome Memorial.
- 15 are nursing home residents.
- 11 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 17,188 positive cases have been resolved.
- 478,021 total negative results.
- 496,649 total tests.
- 1,074 mandatory isolation.
- 635 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b