Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 18, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 17.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVCC-Utica: 220 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 130 new
- Total Vaccinated: 3,150
- Total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,300
- Remaining doses: 1,020
- Percent used: 76%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- MVHS: 7,432 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital: 2,781 total
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
PLEASE NOTE: With the current amount of vaccine allocated by New York State, Oneida County Government will run out of supply on Thursday, January 21, 2021. First dose appointments at the county-operated distribution sites at MVCC in Utica and Griffiss in Rome will cease until the state provides the county with more doses. Second dose appointments will continue as scheduled.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 17.
- 155 new positive cases, 16,497* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 10 are nursing home residents.
- 7,106 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 295 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related.
- 160 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 141 at MVHS.
- 19 at Rome Memorial.
- 27 are nursing home residents.
- 15 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 6,596 positive cases have been resolved.
- 417,207 total negative results.
- 433,704 total tests.
- 7,106 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,210 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b