Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 22, 2021
To view County Executive Picente’s press conference from the Griffiss Drive Thru Vaccination Site this morning, in which he addressed the closing of the county-operated PODs because of a lack of doses supplied by New York State: https://fb.watch/3aXoZ4hGfN/.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 vaccination numbers as of midnight on Jan. 21.
- Oneida County-Operated PODs* (*all numbers are first doses)
- MVCC-Utica: 312 new
- Griffiss-Rome: 242 new
- Total Vaccinated: 4,832
- Estimated total doses allocated to Oneida County Government to date: 4,800
- Remaining doses: 0
- Percent used: 99%
- Non-Oneida County-Operated PODs
- First doses: 6,546
- Second doses: 1,612
- Total vaccinated: 8,185 total
- Rome Memorial Hospital:
- First doses: 2,771
- Second doses: 244
- Total vaccinated: 3,015
- Other (clinics, urgent cares, pharmacies, etc.): Unknown
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 21.
- 152 new positive cases, 17,140 total.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 7,215 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 312 total.
- 137 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 116 at MVHS.
- 21 at Rome Memorial.
- 24 are nursing home residents.
- 18 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 7,113 positive cases have been resolved.
- 427,754 total negative results.
- 444,894 total tests.
- 7,215 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,292 mandatory quarantine.
County Executive Picente will conduct a Facebook Live Town Hall on January 27, 2021 at 6 p.m. at https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment. He will answer questions from the public on COVID-19 and the vaccine distribution process.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b