Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 4, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 3.
- 173 new positive cases, 13,167* total (*Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 12 are nursing home residents.
- 5,259 active positive cases.
- 6 new COVID-19-related deaths, 243 total.
- 1 nursing home-related.
- 174 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 159 at MVHS.
- 15 at Rome Memorial.
- 13 are nursing home residents.
- 13 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,165* positive cases have been resolved. (*1 resolved case was revised and removed from the previous total.)
- 378,210 total negative results.
- 391,377 total tests.
- 5,259 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,640 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Please note, there are live update briefings scheduled this week for 3 p.m. on Jan. 5 and Jan. 7.