Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 7, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 6.
- 220 new positive cases, 13,943* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 11 are nursing home residents.
- 5,872 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 253 total.
- 177 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 158 at MVHS.
- 19 at Rome Memorial.
- 31 are nursing home residents.
- 14 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,318 positive cases have been resolved.
- 385,386 total negative results.
- 399,329 total tests.
- 5,872 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,626 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Link to County Executive Picente’s COVID-19 Update Message for 1/7/21: https://fb.watch/2Tbc4Lpo9E/