Oneida County COVID-19 Update for January 8, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on Jan. 7.
- 312 new positive cases, 14,251* total. *(Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 7 are nursing home residents.
- 6,030 active positive cases.
- 3 new COVID-19-related deaths, 256 total.
- 173 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 152 at MVHS.
- 21 at Rome Memorial.
- 29 are nursing home residents.
- 15 patients are hospitalized out of county.
- 5,465 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by the NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by the NYS DOH as of 4 p.m.
- 6,030 in mandatory isolation.
- 1,605 mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Oneida County will conduct a Facebook Live Town Hall at 6 p.m. on 1/14/21 to answer the public’s questions on COVID-19. It will be live streamed at https://www.facebook.com/OneidaCountyGovernment. More details to follow.