Oneida County COVID-19 Update for June 1, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on May 31:
- People with completed vaccine series: 97,225
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 111,255
- Estimated percent of adult population (12+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 56%
- Estimated percent of adult population (12+) fully vaccinated: 49%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on May 31, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 26,802
- Second doses administered: 21,945
- Total administered: 48,747
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 31.
- 39* new positive cases, 22,126 total. *(includes 5/28-5/31)
- 5/28: 12
- 5/29: 13
- 5/30: 9
- 5/31: 5
- 98 active positive cases.
- No* new COVID-19-related deaths, 427 total. *(includes 5/28-5/31)
- 5 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,601 positive cases have been resolved.
- 798,676 total negative results.
- 820,802 total tests.
- 98 in mandatory isolation.
- 201 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b