Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 11, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 10.
- 44 new positive cases, 19,788* total. *(Upon further investigation, two positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 451 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 399 total.
- 22 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 18 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 18,938 positive cases have been resolved.
- 574,796 total negative results.
- 594,584 total tests.
- 451 in mandatory isolation.
- 774 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.