Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 18, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 17:
- 34 new positive cases, 20,009* total. *(Upon further review, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 448 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 403 total.
- 22 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 20 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Health.
- 5 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,158 positive cases have been resolved.
- 598,219 total negative results.
- 618,228 total tests.
- 448 in mandatory isolation.
- 673 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.