Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 25, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 24:
- 38 new positive cases, 20,280 total.
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 483 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 407 total.
- 13 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,390 positive cases have been resolved.
- 620,353 total negative results.
- 640,633 total tests.
- 483 in mandatory isolation.
- 597 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.