Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 28, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 27:
- 44 new positive cases, 20,407* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 478 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 408 total.
- 17 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 14 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,521 positive cases have been resolved.
- 632,481 total negative results.
- 652,888 total tests.
- 478 in mandatory isolation.
- 556 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.