Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 6, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 5.
- 33 new positive cases, 19,613 total.
- 563 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 397 total.
- 31 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 28 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 18,653 positive cases have been resolved.
- 560,267 total negative results.
- 579,880 total tests.
- 563 in mandatory isolation.
- 660 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.