Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 7, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 6.
- 32 new positive cases, 19,645 total.
- 553 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 397 total.
- 29 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 26 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 18,695 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH as of 3 p.m.
- 553 in mandatory isolation.
- 679 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.