Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 1, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 30:
- 43 new positive cases, 21,558 total.
- 403 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 418 total.
- 8 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 1 is a nursing home resident.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,737 positive cases have been resolved.
- 733,072 total negative results.
- 754,630 total tests.
- 403 mandatory isolation.
- 505 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.