Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 19, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 18:
- 14 new positive cases, 21,978* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 222 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 422 total.
- 12 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 8 at MVHS
- 4 at Rome Health
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,106 positive cases have been resolved.
- 780,348 total negative results.
- 802,326 total tests.
- 222 mandatory isolation.
- 449 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.