Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 22, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 21:
- 17 new positive cases, 22,031 total.
- 184 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 424 total.
- 12 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 8 at MVHS
- 4 at Rome Health
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,406 positive cases have been resolved.
- 787,034 total negative results.
- 809,065 total tests.
- 184 mandatory isolation.
- 373 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.