Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 24, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on May 23:
- People with completed vaccine series: 94,640
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 108,067
- Estimated percent of adult population (12+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 55%
- Estimated percent of adult population (12+) fully vaccinated: 48%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on May 23, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 25,836
- Second doses administered: 21,872
- Total administered: 47,708
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 23.
- 8 new positive cases, 22,046* total. *(Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 174 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 425 total.
- 14 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 9 at MVHS.
- 5 at Rome Health.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,447 positive cases have been resolved.
- 789,068 total negative results.
- 811,114 total tests.
- 174 in mandatory isolation.
- 199 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b