Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 27, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning this weekend, case numbers will no longer be released on Saturdays and Sundays. Those days will be included in the numbers released on Mondays. However, due to the Memorial Day holiday on May 31st, the first release of case numbers next week, will take place on June 1st.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 26:
- 14 new positive cases, 22,073 total.
- 128 active positive cases.
- 0 new COVID-19-related deaths, 426 total.
- 10 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 6 at MVHS
- 4 at Rome Health
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,518 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- 128 mandatory isolation.
- 248 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.