Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 3, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on May 2:
- People with completed vaccine series: 81,700
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 95,513
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 53%
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) fully vaccinated: 44%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on May 2, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 24,782
- Second doses administered: 20,084
- Total administered: 44,866
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 2.
- 19 new positive cases, 21,592* total. *(Upon further investigation, 4 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 356 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 419 total.
- 8 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 7 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,817 positive cases have been resolved.
- 740,010 total negative results.
- 761,602 total tests.
- 356 in mandatory isolation.
- 671 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b