Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 4, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 3:
- 16 new positive cases, 21,608 total.
- 338 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 420 total.
- 7 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 6 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 6 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,850 positive cases have been resolved.
- 743,656 negative results.
- 765,264 total tests.
- 338 mandatory isolation.
- 800 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.