Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 5, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs, including a new Pfizer location at the Utica Academy of Science on May 12th. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 4:
- 23 new positive cases, 21,631 total.
- 342 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 420 total.
- 6 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 5 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 5 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,869 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- 342 mandatory isolation.
- 757 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.