Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 7, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 6:
- 23 new positive cases, 21,694* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 311 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 421 total.
- 5 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 4 at MVHS
- 1 at Rome Health
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,962 positive cases have been resolved.
- 752,066 total negative results.
- 773,760 total tests.
- 311 mandatory isolation.
- 652 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.