Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 8, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs, including Johnson & Johnson at the Trenton Town Offices in Barneveld on May 21st. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 7:
- 53 new positive cases, 21,745* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 327 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 4 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS
- 1 at Rome Health
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,997 positive cases have been resolved.
- 756,097 total negative results.
- 777,842 total tests.
- 327 mandatory isolation.
- 613 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.