The Oneida County Clerk’s Passport Office is a passport application acceptance agency.
Our office is located on the 6th floor of the Oneida County Office building. Our phone number is (315) 798-5778 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Passport applications are available in our office or on the following internet web site: http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/forms_847.html
When to apply:
You will need to apply within approximately 18 weeks prior to your departure date. If your travel destination requires a visa, be sure and allow and additional 6 weeks. For more information go to the following internet site: www.travel.state.gov
If you need to travel sooner, you may expedite the application for an additional fee of $60.00. This would enable you to receive your passport within approximately 12 weeks.
Documentation to be submitted:
1. A vital statistic birth certificate with a raised seal with the parent’s information on the document is required as of April 1st 2011. It must include an original filing or recorded date within one year from the date of birth. It must also have an embossed raised seal. In place of a birth certificate you may submit a valid or expired passport or an original naturalization certificate. The original documents must be submitted along with your passport application. They will be returned with your new passport. For children 15 years and younger, different rules apply. Please refer to the web site below:
2. Two (2) identical photos 2”x 2” in size. Passport photos may be taken in our office for $15.00 per set.
3. Valid government issued photo identification is required for all applicants. Parent’s photo identification is required for all minors.
4. Passport fees are as follows:
a. Age 16 and over ……. $130.00 for a 10 year passport.
b. Age 15 and younger …$100.00 for a 5 year passport.
The passport fee is payable by check or money order.
Our office does not accept credit cards.
- Applicants with questions on birth evidence or identification should contact our passport clerk for specific instructions.
Picture service is available for other documents that require a passport size photo. The fee for this service is $15.00 for a set of two photos.
Travel web site:
The Oneida County Clerk’s Passport/Naturalization Office is a passport application acceptance agency. The Office is on the 6th floor of the Oneida County Office Bldg.
The Passport/Naturalization office will be accepting applications on a walk-in basis. Please call ahead to verify if we will be closed during the lunch time hours.
Please limit the number of people coming with you to those needing passport and or photo services. By doing this, it will assist us in limiting the number of people in our office.
We are not allowed to fill out the forms for you! Our office numbers are: 315-798-5778 or 315-798-5779.
Our office also accepts notary renewals and commissioner of deed forms, as well as taking photos for passports and renewals. The fee for photo’s is $15.00 per set of two pictures.
Passport applications are available in our office or on the first floor when entering the building. It is suggested to have the forms filled out prior to arrival for there is information that is
Required on the forms that may not be commonly known. The forms must be filled out in BLACK ink only. You can always go: www.travel.state.gov site for additional forms and information.
It is strongly suggested to call or e-mail all of your searches to our office: email@example.com or call 315-798-5778 or 315-798-5779. We will contact you with the results of the search, and any possible copy fees
When to apply:
You will need to apply at least 12 + weeks prior to your travel date. Note: Processing times often vary due to the abundance of applications received. If your travel destinations requires a visa, be sure to allow for an
Additional 6 weeks. If you require additional information go to: www.travel.state.gov
If you need to travel sooner, you may need to EXPEDITE, there is an additional 60.00 fee for this service on top of the other fees. This would enable you to receive your passport sooner. Check the state dept. site for
Additional processing times.
Keep the emergency travel or life or death paragraph as in the current site.
- Documentation to be submitted: (stay the same as the current site.)
- Stays the same
- Stays the same
- Passport fees are as follows:
Age 16 and over is now $130.00 for a 10 year passport
Age 15 and younger is now $100.00 for a 5 year passport
The Oneida County Clerk Execution fee is $35.00 plus an additional $15.00 photo fee plus misc. copy and mailing fee for a total of $60.00
This payment to the county must be in cash or money order. No checks or credit cards accepted.
Leave the remainder of the current document as is