Presumptive Immunity Criteria for Measles
• Two doses of measles-containing vaccine for:
– A school-aged child (grades K-12)
– An adult who will be in a setting that poses a high risk for measles transmission, including students at post-high school education institutions, people working in healthcare, and international travelers.
• OR one dose of measles-containing vaccine for:
– A preschool-aged child
– An adult who will not be in a high-risk setting for measles transmission.
• OR a laboratory confirmed that a person had measles at some point in his/her life.
• OR a laboratory confirmed that a person is immune to measles.
• OR born before 1957.