Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 24, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated PODs, including new locations in Remsen, Utica and Rome. To view the full list and to book an appointment please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 23:
- 19 new positive cases, 21,314* total. (*Upon further investigation, 1 positive case was removed from the previous total).
- 431 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 416 total.
- 15 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 13 at MVHS.
- 2 at Rome Heath.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 20,467 positive cases have been resolved.
- Total negative results were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- Total tests were not updated by NYS DOH at the time of this release.
- 431 in mandatory isolation.
- 513 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.