Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 3, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no case numbers released on Easter tomorrow. The daily update will resume on April 5th.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 2:
- 31 new positive cases, 20,578* total. *(Upon further investigation, one positive case was removed from the previous total.)
- 444 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 409 total.
- 17 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 16 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Heath.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,725 positive cases have been resolved.
- 653,569 total negative results.
- 674,147 total tests.
- 444 in mandatory isolation.
- 568 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.