Oneida County COVID-19 Update for April 5, 2021
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on April 4:
- People with completed vaccine series: 54,735
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 77,647
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 43%
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) fully vaccinated: 30%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on April 4, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 21,077
- Second doses administered: 13,212
- Total administered: 34,289
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on April 4 (Totals reflect both 4/3 & 4/4 combined, since case numbers were not reported on Easter):
- 55 new positive cases (19 on 4/3 & 36 on 4/4), 20,631* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total).
- 406 active positive cases.
- 2 new COVID-19-related deaths, 411 total.
- 1 is nursing home-related
- 17 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 16 at MVHS.
- 1 at Rome Health.
- 3 are nursing home residents.
- 2 resident is hospitalized out of county.
- 19,814 positive cases have been resolved.
- 657,270 total negative results.
- 677,901 total tests.
- 406 in mandatory isolation.
- 367 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b