Oneida County COVID-19 Update for June 3, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Pfizer vaccine appointments and walk-ins are currently available at various county-operated PODs. To view all dates and locations, and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on June 2:
- 15 new positive cases, 22,154 total.
- 109 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 427 total.
- 4 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 3 at MVHS
- 1 at Rome Health
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,618 positive cases have been resolved.
- 801,233 total negative results.
- 823,387 total tests.
- 109 mandatory isolation.
- 248 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 5/28/21, COVID-19 case numbers are no longer released on Saturdays and Sundays. Those days are included in Monday’s totals and each day’s positive cases and deaths are broken out.
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.