Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 24, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 23:
- 48 new positive cases, 20,243 total.
- 477 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 407 total.
- 12 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County (all at MVHS).
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 3 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,359 positive cases have been resolved.
- 615,193 total negative results.
- 635,436 total tests.
- 477 in mandatory isolation.
- 623 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
Here is the video from County Executive Picente’s update briefing this afternoon: https://fb.watch/4rlQr6T1RT/
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.