Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 27, 2021
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 26:
- 41 new positive cases, 20,364* total. *(Upon further investigation, 2 positive cases were removed from the previous total.)
- 470 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 408 total.
- 13 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 10 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Heath.
- 2 are nursing home residents.
- 2 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 19,486 positive cases have been resolved.
- 628,889 total negative results.
- 649,253 total tests.
- 470 in mandatory isolation.
- 544 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b
As of 2/8/21, vaccine numbers are released on Mondays and the totals are through the end of the previous week.