Oneida County COVID-19 Update for March 29, 2021
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on March 28:
- People with completed vaccine series: 48,221
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 72,975
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 40%
- Estimated percent of adult population (18+) fully vaccinated: 26%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on March 28, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 20,543
- Second doses administered: 12,002
- Total administered: 32,545
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on March 28:
- 22 new positive cases, 20,429 total.
- 467 active positive cases.
- 1 new COVID-19-related death, 409 total.
- 18 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 15 at MVHS.
- 3 at Rome Health.
- 4 are nursing home residents.
- 1 resident is hospitalized out of county.
- 19,553 positive cases have been resolved.
- 634,211 total negative results.
- 654,640 total tests.
- 467 in mandatory isolation.
- 621 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b