Oneida County COVID-19 Update for May 10, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Vaccination appointments and walk-ins are currently available at multiple Oneida County-operated vaccination PODs. To view all dates and to book an appointment, please visit www.ocgov.net.
According to the New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 vaccine tracker (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccine-tracker), here are the vaccination numbers for Oneida County through midnight on May 9:
- People with completed vaccine series: 88,044
- People with at least one vaccine dose: 101,433
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) with at least one vaccine dosage: 54%
- Estimated percent of adult population (16+) fully vaccinated: 47%
Oneida County releases the vaccination numbers for its county-operated vaccination sites weekly on Mondays. As of midnight on May 9, here are the vaccination numbers for those specific sites:
- First doses administered: 24,974
- Second doses administered: 20,798
- Total administered: 45,772
Here are the Oneida County COVID-19 case numbers as of midnight on May 9.
- 13 new positive cases, 21,787 total.
- 286 active positive cases.
- No new COVID-19-related deaths, 421 total.
- 8 patients are hospitalized in Oneida County.
- 4 at MVHS.
- 4 at Rome Health.
- 4 residents are hospitalized out of county.
- 21,080 positive cases have been resolved.
- 759,328 total negative results.
- 781,115 total tests.
- 286 in mandatory isolation.
- 478 in mandatory quarantine.
Updated Oneida County COVID-19 Dashboard: https://hoccpp.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/d88f4e10d59d4553b24c3add5abcbb0b