|Please call 315-798-5747 to make an appointment or for additional information.|
|New York State Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance|
|Immunization Information including Vaccine Injury|
|Authorization for Non-Parent/Guardian to accompany child for appointment|
|Hepatitis A Information|
Immunizations or vaccines are shots that protect you from diseases that can make you sick or die. Children need vaccines when they are young and as they grow older. Adults need vaccines too. Call 315-798-5747.
- We provide immunizations to children and adults (Appointments preferred)
- We provide immunization counseling and education for patients of all ages
- We provide vaccines according to Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) guidelines.
- Skin tests for work or school are available through our immunization clinics - please call for availability
- Some vaccines for children have no charge.
- There are costs for other vaccines.
- We accept many different insurance plans.
- Call us at 315-798-5747 with questions.
Schedule and Locations:
- Appointments Preferred. Please call 315-798-5747 to make an appointment or for additional information.
406 Elizabeth Street, Utica, NY 13501 - Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
300 West Dominick Street, Rome, NY 13440 (enter on George Street) - Monday 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
|Immunization Schedule – Adults|
|What shots do I need as an adult?|
|Adults Need Immunizations Too!
You never outgrow the need for immunization. Talk to your doctor or nurse about what is recommended for you.
|Birth through 18 years|
|Vaccine Safety and the Importance of Immunization|
|What is the flu?|