- Health Department Home
- Community Collaborations
- Contractual Employment Opportunities
- Data and Publications
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Health Fee Payment
- Flu Information
- For Providers
- Health Alerts and Recalls
- Health Information
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- Lead Classes and Seminars
- Lead Recalls and Information
- Permit Applications
- Press Releases
- Programs and Services
- Related Links
- Contact Us
|Immunization Information including Vaccine Injury|
Immunizations or vaccines are shots that protect you from diseases that can make you sick or die. Children need vaccines when they are young and as they grow older. Adults need vaccines too. Call 315-798-5747.
- We provide immunizations to children and adults
- We provide immunization counseling and education for patients of all ages
- We provide vaccines according to Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) guidelines.
- Some vaccines for children have no charge.
- There are costs for other vaccines.
- We accept many different insurance plans.
- Call us at 798-5747 with questions.
- Immunization Clinics are by Appointment Only
406 Elizabeth Street, Utica, NY 13501
300 West Dominick Street (Enter on George St),
Rome, NY 13440
|Immunization Clinics are by Appointment Only||Immunization Clinics are by Appointment Only|
1st Tuesday of every month
4:00pm-6:00pm (May to October)
2nd Tuesday of every month
4:00-6:00pm (May to October)
|Call 798-5747 to make an appointment.|
|Immunization Schedule – Adults|
|What shots do I need as an adult?|
Adults Need Immunizations Too!
You never outgrow the need for immunization. Talk to your doctor or nurse about what is recommended for you.
|Birth through 18 years|
|What shots does my child need?|
|Information on Vaccine Storage|
|Handling for Providers|
|Are vaccines safe?|
|Vaccine Safety and the Importance of Immunization|
|Flu – Flu shots are still available|
|What is the flu?|
|Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - NYS Department of Health|
|Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|