- OFA Home
- Upcoming Events
- Additional Resources
- Bill Payer Program
- Caregiver Support
- Chronic Disease Self Management
- Consumer Directed EISEP
- Elder Abuse Coalition
- Elder Wellness
- Employment (Title V)
- In Home Personal Care
- Information, Referral & Outreach
- Intergenerational Clean Up Program
- Legal Services Program
- Living Healthy NY
- Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Meals & Nutrition
- Mission Statement
- Oneida County HIPAA
- Placement Assistance Program
- Social Adult Day Care
- Transportation Program
- 2016 Annual Report
Volunteer Transportation Program
- This program is available to clients of Office for the Aging who are over 60 and are not receiving Medicaid benefits.
- Volunteer transportation drivers are scheduled by RSVP (Retired Senior Volunteer Program).
- Availability is based on the number of volunteers available. Clients enrolled in the program should allow plenty of notice for scheduled appointments due to the high demand for this program.
For further information on this and other transportation options
please contact Office for the Aging at 798-5456.
Interested in a rewarding volunteering opportunity? Call RSVP today at 798-8710!
Other Available Transportation Resources:
Enrolled In Medicaid? Call 1-855-852-3288